Why Real-Time Simulation?
- Real-Time simulations allow students to work and gather experience on real life applications using Simulink Real-Time™, a state-of-the-art industry tool. Let your students simulate and control applications such as wind turbines, car engines, photovoltaic, drones and many more without risk in a single environment.
Rapidly Deploy Control Algorithms
- Deploy and test control algorithms on a Speedgoat real-time target machine that is connected to real physical components.
- Ideally suited for student projects like Bachelor or Master Thesis, classrooms, and teaching labs.
Simulate Plant Models
- Give your students the possibility to control real-life applications that are simulated on Speedgoat real-time target machines. Ideal for practical work in your laboratories.
Visual System Representation
- The MathWorks Model-Based Design (MBD) approach supports students in their learning process through visual system representation.